Users’ personal data
There is an option given to the users to provide us their email, business name and the website domains they are administrating. We don’t share this data with third parties for any reasons besides what is needed to complete users’ audits. The information is given under full user’s consent and strictly voluntarily. The data provided is used for the system updates announcements, within user’s dashboards and for software enhancement purposes.
The following data, including: the First name, Last name, Business name of the user and e-mail address, will be collected at the time of registration on Convertmind. If you register a profile on Convertmind using Google, we can collect information about your name.
We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Confirmation of your identity;
- Confirmation of your right to register as a user on Convertmind or to purchase services on Convertmind;
- Processing your registration as a user, providing you with an ID to enter Convertmind and maintaining and managing your registration;
- Providing you with customer service, providing answers to your questions, feedback, requirements and claims;
- Assessing the security of the profile and risks of user transactions, identifying and preventing fraud and other security threats;
- Personalization of our communication with you based on records of your search queries, information we collected about your equipment and the history of your orders, conducting research and statistical analysis to improve the content and appearance of Convertmind, and to improve the offer of our services, including, for example, using impersonal data for machine learning;
- Identifying, developing and promoting products and services that we believe will be of value to you, including for different browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable law. Cookies and other similar technologies can be used to show you advertising based on your search queries and interests. In cases where such an obligation is assigned to us in accordance with applicable law, we will endeavor to obtain your consent before sending you promotional messages.
Convertmind and its content are not intended for minors (persons under the age of 18 years, and for EU citizens – 16 years), and we do not intend to sell any of our services to minors. If a minor provided us with Personal Data without the consent of the parents or guardians, the parent or guardian must contact us to remove such information.
Information you provide us while using our Services
You can integrate the Services with your Google Analytics and provide us with the information from your Google Analytics accounts. You will see the respective notice (including request for your consent) before the access is being provided. You are the only person who decides if you would like to provide this access. You can revoke this access any time at https://myaccount.google.com/permissions. We will store the data we audit from your Google Analytics accounts so we can provide you with information about these audits (or in the future, provide you with real-time alerts). You are able delete this data anytime from within the Convertmind dashboard.
The users may unsubscribe from Convertmind communications following the unsubscribe link that’s included in our announcements.
We will disclose user’s personal information following law enforcement order such as subpoena and so forth. The personal information will be also disclosed in case there is a reasonable and grounded threat to our legitimate users.
Such service providers are required to comply with our data confidentiality requirements and are entitled to use your Personal Data only for the purposes indicated above, but not for their own personal purposes.
For the purposes indicated above, we may transfer your Personal Data to companies affiliated with Convertmind.
We store your Personal Data for a time when we have a reasonable commercial need to store such data for the purpose of providing you services or providing products, or for the time necessary or permitted in accordance with applicable law, in particular tax law and legislation in the field of accounting.
We can provide aggregated or anonymous data to third parties, while the information is transmitted in an impersonal format, without personally identifying you.
Emails and other personal data is securely stored with limited access to the service authorised employees. Users login information is encrypted and maintained in a highly secured environment.
Cookies are a small amount of data that is sent to your Internet browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. If you do not block or erase cookies, with each your use of the same browser or mobile device to enter Convertmind, our Web servers will be notified of your entry to Convertmind, and we in turn will receive information about your visit and the model of your behavior. We also may use pixel-tags (also called web beacons, tracking bug, and tracking pixel) that are used by a website to track users’ navigation through a single website or a series of websites and to assign online advertisement-related activities to a computer or browser.
Cookies enable us to remember information in order to avoid the need to re-enter it every time you use Convertmind.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of Convertmind, deliver advertisements on and through Convertmind, and so on.
For such additional purposes as described above, you have the right to determine how and in what cases the cookie will be accepted by changing the privacy settings of the Internet browser that you use to log into Convertmind or by changing the privacy settings on your mobile device. Since the way to prohibit cookies through browser settings depends on the browser you are using, you need to access the “Help” section of your browser for more information.
We use two types of cookies: temporary (session) cookies (which are deleted when you close the browser or turning off the device) and permanent cookies (which are saved after the browser is closed and after turning off the device / application that is activated each time you visit Convertmind). Temporary (session) cookies are encrypted data intended to uniquely authenticate you. Permanent cookies do not store account numbers or passwords.
Visitors from European Union countries
If you are a resident of the zone of the European Economic Union, you have the following rights in the field of data protection that can be implemented by you at any time, by contacting us:
- The right to access, correct, update or request to delete your Personal Data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information when it is based on your legitimate interests, and individually the right to refuse direct marketing;
- The right to contact us, in some cases, with a requirement to limit the processing of your personal data or the requirement to transfer your personal information;
- The right to refuse marketing materials sent by us at any time. You can use this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails sent by us;
- In the event that we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The refusal will not affect the legality of the processing of data that was carried out prior to your refusal, nor the legality of processing data that was carried out on other legal grounds other than consent;
- The right to file a complaint with the authorized government agency that oversees data protection, the collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact the local authorities responsible for overseeing data protection;
We respond to all requests received from persons wishing to exercise their rights in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. We obliged to respond to requests from the data subject without undue delay and at the latest within one month and to give reasons where we does not intend to comply with any such requests. In the event that you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in the information about you, you must inform us of such changes in order to update and correct our records.
Convertmind is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Helper Park 272
- 9723 ZA Groningen
- The Netherlands
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data:
Convertmind processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment;
- Sending our newsletter;
- Being able to e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products;
- Offer you the option to create an account
- Convertmind analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automated decision making
Convertmind does not make decisions based on automated processing on issues that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an Convertmind employee) among them.
How long do we keep personal data?
Convertmind does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Convertmind does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Convertmind remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Convertmind uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Convertmind and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Convertmind also wants to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons.
How we protect personal data
Convertmind takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. Convertmind has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
Google Analytics doesn't tell why your conversion rate sucks. We do.
Low conversion rate in Google Analytics? Don't know how to improve? Time to meet Convertmind: the tool that analyses your Google Analytics account and shows you exactly how to improve your conversion rates. For e-commerce and goal-based businesses.Join waiting list